Brand Experience Coordinator
The Brand Experience Coordinator is responsible for helping cultivate the relationships customers have with the brand, by leveraging Gucci’s unique brand attributes to drive customer engagement, acquisition, and retention. The role is responsible for helping plan, coordinate and execute Brand Experiences in North America. The Brand Experience Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day process associated with executing brand experiences, seasonal loyalty gifting campaigns, one-to-one outreach programs and tourist development programs.
- Coordinate the planning, implementation, and execution of Gucci Brand Experiences, including client outreach, Brand Experience logistics, travel, accommodations, personalized itineraries, etc.;
- Develop a full range of written materials pertaining to Brand Experiences including overviews, timelines and recaps;
- Work with retail teams to identify clients for Brand Experiences;
- Manage project budgets and communicate with all vendors to receive final invoices for Brand Experience portion;
- Generate recap reports including images and highlights from the Brand Experience;
- Analyze client activity to evaluate Brand Experience success in terms of sales performance, products sold, acquisitioning of clients and existing clients.
- Review clienteling requests from store managers within the Gucci America region to evaluate the level of opportunity to strengthen existing relationships, dress clients, acquisition clients or re-engage clients;
- Coordinate loyalty gifting programs with store managers across Gucci America.
- BA in marketing, communications or related field;
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in event management in a creative setting;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven ability to manage relationships and drive processes;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Highly organized; able to adapt quickly to changing priorities and able to meet deadlines;
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
North America-United States-New York
New York, NY
As soon as possible