As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Brand Coordinator facilitates the day-to-day operations of the Company’s Brand Marketing initiatives which may include, but are not limited to, creative execution of marketing and media campaigns, maintaining brand standards and consistency, and project management.
- Coordinate advertising and collateral for print, outdoor, television, electronic and digital media to completion.
- Coordinate scheduling of advertising and promotions to ensure client satisfaction and project completion.
- Notify team and traffic of hot jobs daily.
- Update status reports, agendas and conference reports.
- Coordinate jobs through completion.
- Attend meetings as needed.
- Interface with property representatives.
- Open jobs and complete change orders.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Build client and team relationships.
- Work under supervision.
- Integrates the brand at all customer touch points.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Perform all other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or at least 1 year of experience in Advertising or a related field.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced work environment.
- Basic research skills.
- Detail oriented and strong organization skills.
- Familiar with a variety of the fields’ concepts, practices and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.