The digital marketing coordinator supports communications strategy for Temple University’s social media, email, and web presence. Working closely with and take direction from the Director of Digital Strategy, this position will be responsible for working closely with others in the department to develop and implement digital strategies and tactics to advance Temple University’s marketing and communications initiatives. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related function and at least two years of email marketing experience; experience using HTML. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Required Skills & Abilities:
* Knowledge of implementing digital strategies and tactics.
* Knowledge of digital media platforms.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and deploy email marketing and other digital marketing content.
* Project management and creative thinking skills desired.
* Strong verbal, written, and oral communication skills.
* Strong organizational skills, exemplary attention to detail, and the ability to multitask, prioritizing a high volume of projects at one time.
* Strong teaming and collaboration skills required.
In the performance of their functions as detailed in the position description employees have an obligation to avoid ethical, legal, financial and other conflicts of interest to ensure that their actions and outside activities do not conflict with their primary employment responsibilities at the institution. Employees are also expected to understand and be in compliance with applicable laws, University and. employment policies and regulations, including NCAA regulations for areas and departments which their essential functions cause them to interact.
To obtain additional information about Temple University please visit our website at www.temple.edu.
Temple University’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains statistics, policies, and procedures related to campus safety and can be found at: http://www.temple.edu/safety/asfr/
You may request a copy of the report by calling Temple University’s Campus Safety Services at 215-204-7900.