Who doesn’t love a great party? Who doesn’t like to have fun?
Cleveland Scene is looking for someone who likes to help produce crazy fantastic, memorable, and electrifying events and get the word out about all of the promotions we have to offer! If you have a zest for life, have boundless energy, and live life to a different beat, you want to be our next Events & Promotions Coordinator!!
What Will You Do? At the core, you will be responsible for:
- Assist with set-up, execution, and tear-down of assigned events and publication appearances
- Assist with recruiting and coordinating volunteer and event worker schedules and responsibilities
- Maintain inventory of the publication’s supplies and collateral and assist in ordering supplies for events
- Understand the mission of every event and execute with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Assist with marketing and publicizing promotions and events sponsored and/or produced by publication (posting flyers, e-mails, postcards, etc)
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong and advanced time management and organizational skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a high volume environment
- Flexible to work varying hours depending on volume of work and schedule of events, willing and able to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Prior experience in event planning and production is a plus; 6 months administrative support is necessary
What You Get In Return:
- $40,000 – $48,000, depending on experience
- Engaging, collegial, dynamic work atmosphere – we work hard, play hard!
- Comprehensive benefits package plus pet-friendly, professional development, and generous time off program!
- Senior team that will support you and challenge you to be the best you can be and then some!!
To apply, please submit a cover letter (include salary requirement) with resume.
Cleveland Scene is a 24/7 multi-media and events company publishing more than 50 magazines and producing several major annual events and sponsoring countless others through the year. We keep Cleveland up to date 24/7 with the hottest information in local news, dining, arts & entertainment through clevescene.com and all social media channels.
Euclid Media Group/Cleveland Scene is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
- Promotions: 1 year
- Marketing: 1 year
- Event Coordination: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s License